Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons! Empty
PostSubject: A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons!   A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:56 am

In order to stop feeling so alone in the game, I'm issuing a new offer to new colonists and settlers!

Every new settler shall receive his own starship AND $1,000,000 to be spent on colonizing the recesses of space and spreading Melsonia's name!

Furthermore, I will provide assistance in getting you started and teaching the basics!

Glory calls! Will you answer?

A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons! Melson10
Back to top Go down
Ignus
Admin
Ignus

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons!   A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:45 am

Back to top Go down
http://forum.melsonia.com
izodex

izodex

Location : All alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons!   A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons! I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:28 am

You have no idea how big my smile was while watching/listening to that video, props for the slow mo flag bit, brilliant.

As for hazeron, I'll read some about it and see, though it'll be another month before I could make any serious move on it, should I decide such a venue deserves Noble Melsonian Victory.
Back to top Go down
izodex

izodex

Location : All alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons!   A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons! I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:26 pm

I got it to run, I just need a password to join the Melson Remnant. PM?
Back to top Go down
Ignus
Admin
Ignus

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons!   A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:24 pm

Glad you liked it Very Happy

Also, I PMd you what I think the password is.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.melsonia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons!   A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Call to Settlers - Hazeron beckons!
Page 1 of 1