Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class Specialization

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RC

RC

Class Specialization Empty
PostSubject: Class Specialization   Class Specialization I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:32 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

"Machine gunners are fools!" - Nobody

Here at Melsonia we believe that each man has his own set of rights. One of those is the right to shoot his bullets in whichever manner he sees greatest. With this said I'd like to start a discussion about the various classes in Planetside 2, which one you plan on being, and where you stand on specialization in general.

I'll start with myself. alien

I've gotten quite a few hours into Planetside these past few weeks, and I'd be lying if I said there was a class I didn't enjoy. From firing rockets as a heavy assault to pretend invisibility as an infiltrator the game seems to make everyone feel special. I started off my one-man death campaign as a heavy assault, spending my evenings shooting 100 round drums in my enemies general direction whilst gingerly sipping ice-tea. From there, an engineer; a lovely one-handed turret riding experience. After that, a medic, spending my long nights trying to get the medic-gun to work. However, despite the fun I had dying playing these classes I came to settle upon, to my surprise, the light assault.

"B-but they don't do anything!" - You Just Now

Aha, that's what I said too! However after watching a hilariously biased trailer for Planetside 2 in which a New Conglomerate light assault a jet pack wearing son-of-a-bitch decimates the TR I decided to give them a chance.

It was just like the trailer. I soared like a bird, and stung like a bird with a sub-machine gun. There was no limit to what I could fall off of and die. For the first time in the game I had managed to make the local leader-boards and it felt great. I grew addicted to the mobility and fire power of the class and would often find myself mistakenly leaping off cliffs as others. Ever since I have been glued to light assault and I imagine I will be for a long while.

On the topic of specialization I think that it will grow to become an important part of the outfit. Certifications aswell as Auraxium (if it sticks around) take a lot of man-hours to accumulate and if re-certifying doesn't re-appear specialization may in fact become vital to our success!
Back to top Go down
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Class Specialization   Class Specialization I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:09 am

I for one support specialized classes. Personally, I've been certifying as a medic, for the last week or so.
Back to top Go down
Ignus
Admin
Ignus

PostSubject: Re: Class Specialization   Class Specialization I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:50 am

I have C4 and a jetpack. That is all. BE JEALOUS.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.melsonia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class Specialization   Class Specialization I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class Specialization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: 3rd Melsonian Liberation Army :: Planetside 2 General-
Jump to: