Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curio Quotas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Curio Quotas Empty
PostSubject: Curio Quotas   Curio Quotas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 am

I'd like to propose the idea of mandating a certain amount of curios to be manufactured by each union, per day or per week, except for maybe the foraging union, as it's much more random.

As it is, we have too many of some curios, and far too little of other curios. By mandating a certain curio quota, we can make sure that there's enough of each curio for every villager. As well, it'll give us something to work on in periods of down-time.

Each union can be given a list of the curios and in what quantities they need to be produced. The members of the union can each work on making these curios, and storing them in a central union area, where at a certain time they can be placed within the Main Curio Hut.
Back to top Go down
Daniel277

Daniel277

Curio Quotas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curio Quotas   Curio Quotas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:20 am

this sounds interesting but this needs to be better defined, some unions are better equipped to make more curios and as such should probably make more whilst the less curio intense unions should be making less

Farmers
Poppies

Tailors
nothing on their own
Straw Dolls
Leather Balls
Seer's Bones
Stuffed Bears
these all require another union to provide resources though

Cooks and Livestock Folks
Shewbread
Tea Leaves

Miners
these all depend on what resources we have
Bronze Steeds
Tin Soldiers
Seer's Bowls
Volva's Wands (shouldn't do these though since Iron is way cooler)

these all depend on if any mining has been done
Cat's Gold
Strange Crystal
Petrified Seashells

Foragers and Hunters
everything else...
Back to top Go down
Rozn

Rozn

Curio Quotas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curio Quotas   Curio Quotas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:36 am

Hmm if tailors need the mats or any other need mats then the curio should go under both.

For example: Farmers should have X Straw Dolls and Tailors X Straw Dolls Since they come up to the same straw. The farmers will provide the straw and meet their quota and the tailor will just make the dolls and meet their quota.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Curio Quotas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curio Quotas   Curio Quotas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:29 am

Here is a list of the resources mentioned above that require materials from other unions:

Seer's Bones - Tailors
5 High Q Bones - Foragers

Stuffed Bear - Tailors
1 Bear Hide - Foragers
4 Wool - Farmers

Straw Doll - Tailors
4 Straw - Farmers
2 Plant Fibres - Farmers

Tea Leaves - Cooks
4 Fresh Tea Leaves -Farmers

Tiny Abacus - Miners
1 Wooden Board - Farmers (Since Osprey generally chops high-q boards)
2 Branches - Farmers (For the Same Reasons)

------------------
P.S. Leather balls generally aren't worth the resources that are used to create them.
Back to top Go down
Daniel277

Daniel277

Curio Quotas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curio Quotas   Curio Quotas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 am

bones would generally be from the livestock keepers
wool also from livestock

and Loki is a miner with no smithing and some carpentry, he could make boards and gather up the sticks from the fuel shed for the miners guild should they get organized.
Back to top Go down
LordJorge

Curio Quotas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curio Quotas   Curio Quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:41 am

Actually the bones are from the foragers because bear and deer bones are better than the ones of our livestock
Back to top Go down
Daniel277

Daniel277

Curio Quotas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curio Quotas   Curio Quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:39 am

hunters may find the bones, but i'd certainly be pissed if anyone but aliveeee, of the livestock keepers, touches them
Back to top Go down
Ignus
Admin
Ignus

Curio Quotas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curio Quotas   Curio Quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:41 am

Regarding leather balls being shitty: Yes they are, but in certain circumstances the resources used to make them are worthless and high quality enough to warrant the mere variety. A rough guess would be at q70-90 being a very easy number to hit.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.melsonia.com
LordJorge

Curio Quotas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curio Quotas   Curio Quotas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:02 am

But the problem resides in thae we don't even have enough scrap leather
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Curio Quotas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curio Quotas   Curio Quotas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curio Quotas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Republic :: House of Peers-
Jump to: