Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Interested in Salem?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwydion

Anyone Interested in Salem? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Interested in Salem?   Anyone Interested in Salem? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:18 am

Hey everyone,

I may not be remembered by everyone, but I just got into beta with salem and would love to work with some people that I trust from HnH so I thought a post here may do some good.

Make a post with you salem name, and if your down, maybe not as a town right now but just as a team.

Thanks,

Lazarus.
Back to top Go down
Gunther

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Salem?   Anyone Interested in Salem? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:39 am

Where have you been? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ignus
Admin
Ignus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Salem?   Anyone Interested in Salem? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:41 am

Hi Gwydion *waves*
Back to top Go down
http://forum.melsonia.com
Gwydion

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Salem?   Anyone Interested in Salem? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:33 am

Lets make some moves fellas! I wanna know how Melsonia went after my demise What a Face

I am working with two other guys in a small settlement in Salem, but have made a few friends in different settlements and am looking for some people to work with still!

I spoke with a few villages on the "salem LFG" forum, they seem good, but are going to be too mainsteam if that makes sense.

Gunther, tell me you are interested in salem, a bro that knows how to pvp watching my back would make me feel a lot safer!

If anyone wants to chat ingame, or anything my hs currently is "of melsonia"

I'll keep checkin back to the mel forums, not sure how active anyone is but I figured it would be worth a shot!

Thanks guys, and be safe!
Laz.
Back to top Go down
Nakimesis

Nakimesis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Salem?   Anyone Interested in Salem? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:59 am

Just wanted to say hi. Hi Laz cheers
Back to top Go down
Ignus
Admin
Ignus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Salem?   Anyone Interested in Salem? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:44 am

I'm not in the Salem beta, but I know others are. You guys should get on dominating Salem in our glorious name etc. etc.

And Melsonia is doing good, better than ever in fact. The only complaint would be how damn quiet and boring this world is.
Back to top Go down
Gwydion

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Salem?   Anyone Interested in Salem? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:49 pm

So for the most part, are some of the same people still around that made the town what it was in hnh? I had no idea!

That is awesome! I just wish now that I could find some other Salem Melsonians!
Back to top Go down
Ignus
Admin
Ignus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Salem?   Anyone Interested in Salem? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Pretty much everyone you knew is still around in one form or other. No one ever leaves.
Back to top Go down
Gunther

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Salem?   Anyone Interested in Salem? I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Gwidyion, I'm in the beta. Played a bit but now I'm at a standstill. I'll help but in pretty busy now a days. And when im not im in haven. But ill try :-P
Back to top Go down
Gwydion

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Salem?   Anyone Interested in Salem? I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:02 am

Awesome! I try to play daily still but depends on how much, I wanna come back and see hnh, but without sounding too much like a noob, going back from Salem might be hard.

Good luck guys! And that's really cool to hear Ignus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Interested in Salem?   Anyone Interested in Salem? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Interested in Salem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Republic :: People's Podium-
Jump to: